Grand Kruger Lodge & Spa
Bordering the Kruger National Park along the Crocodile River, Grand Lodge and Spa is situated in the heart of the bushland, 440 km from Johannesburg. It has a garden with a pool and includes a restaurant and a bar.
Grand Kruger Lodge offers elegantly decorated accommodation decorated with exposed beams, thatched roofs, and wooden floors. They all come with air conditioning, a small fridge, and a safe. Private bathrooms are fitted with free toiletries.
Gourmet cuisine as well as traditional South African dishes are part of the restaurant menu. Breakfast is also served every day, while an aperitif with drinks and snacks can be enjoyed near the pool.
The hotel offers a variety of services, like guided game drive or bush walk through the Kruger Park. A day trip to Maputo ensures an insight into life in Mozambique.
Other trips that can be arranged include visits to Matsamo Village and a tour of the Drakensberg Mountains. Game viewing can be enjoyed in Marloth Park or the nearby Kruger Park.
Features & Facilities
- Swimming pool
- Spa Facilities
- Bike tours, Walking tours, Mini Golf, Horse riding Off-site, Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site, Bicycle rental
- Game drives
- Bar & Restaurant
- WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Secured parking
- Reception services, Concierge service, Tour desk
- Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Business facilities
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shuttle service
- Executive Lounge Access
- Bridal suite