Situated on a 5000 hectare of natural landscape, Rooiberg Safaris provides accommodation with an outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities and a shared kitchen for your convenience.
The spacious rooms boast access to the patio and each offer en-suite bathrooms. Linen, bath towels, slippers, robes and pool towels are provided.
Guests can enjoy 2 game drives per day. The patio has BBQ facilities, a fire pit, restaurant, swimming pool and boasts mountain views. There is a waterhole, 80 m from the lodge, that is often visited by wildlife.
Communal areas include a fully-equipped kitchen, dining room, lounge and TV room. There are public bathrooms, a lobby and information desk. Secure, free parking is provided. A vegetarian breakfast is served each morning at the property. At the lodge, you will find a restaurant serving Mexican, Irish and American cuisine.
If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible in the surroundings. Kruippoort Pass is 7 km from the accommodation.
Features & Facilities
- Swimming pool
- Game drives
- Spa/wellness packages
- Live music/performance
- Cooking class, Tour or class about local culture
- Happy hour & Themed dinner nights
- Bike tours, Walking tours
- Evening entertainment
- Kids’ club
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Entertainment staff
- Bikes available, Horse riding Off-site
- Cycling, Hiking, Darts, Table tennis
- Restaurant & On-site coffee house
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Secured parking
- Reception services
- Concierge service
- Tour desk
- Babysitting/child services
- Business centreMeeting/banquet facilities
- VIP room facilitiesFamily rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Room service